ToTheIdiotMobile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ToTheIdiotMobile of Combat Arms. ( TTIM ) Feel free to express your thoughts, discuss about clan activity, and most importantly, have fun! -MiscInvasion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member

Go down 
+2
Valinther
seen1001
6 posters
AuthorMessage
seen1001
Spy Hunt n00b
Spy Hunt n00b
seen1001

Valued-Posts Points : 169

Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  Empty
PostSubject: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:23 am

Well, in this thread you can have some fun, im posting it in this section so it doesn't go OFF-TOPIC/ HARRASMENT/ SPAM (ill delete such posts)

Rules:
1.Pick a fellow clan member and talk / say something they would say
2.For example, John picks Steve, then Steve cannot pick John (To keep this going throughout everyone)
3.No harrasing the person you pick... (Not sure how this will be done but you never know)

I pick caution1

caution1: I like to play Spy Hunt with seen/ I LiEk To TaLk LiKe ThIs BeCaUsE iT aNnOys SeEn1001 and **INSERT 10000+ EMOTICONS**
( Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! )
Back to top Go down
http://1227.com
Valinther
Chief
Chief
Valinther

Valued-Posts Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:43 am

GUYS come on lets do a CF, or SPY HUNT. KICK VALINTHER FOR TEH LULZ GUYS, KICK HIM. XD, Omg I just got 10k nx from Surveys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/valinthercombatarms
MiscInvasion
Leader + Founder
Leader + Founder

Valued-Posts Points : 9105

PostSubject: Re: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Guess who I am.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

PZL9 KID KID KID KID !!11

WHUT Y U KIK ME OUT CRAN?

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Back to top Go down
https://totheidiotmobile.forumotion.com
MvN-Anarchy
Officer
Officer
MvN-Anarchy

Valued-Posts Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:38 pm

While my better instincts counsel me to follow a policy of laissez-faire, there are a couple of Misc's statements I feel I cannot let pass. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that Misc often misuses the word "anthropomorphotheist" to mean something vaguely related to Marxism or fetishism or somesuch. Misc's surrogates, realizing that an exact definition is anathema to what they know in their hearts, are usually content to assume that Misc is merely trying to say that everyone with a different set of beliefs from its is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell. Misc has been trying for some time to sell the public on a conformism-based government. Its sales pitch proceeds both pragmatically and emotionally. The pragmatic argument: Everyone and everything discriminates against Misc—including the writing on the bathroom stalls. The emotional argument: Its ramblings are not worth getting outraged about. As you can see, neither argument is valid, which should indicate to you that Misc has been trying to conceal its plans to do exactly the things it accuses unprincipled rumormongers of doing. Fortunately, the truth about its quasi-dour declamations is spreading like a jungle fire. Soon, everyone will know that there's a lot of daylight between Misc's views and mine. It believes that two wrongs make a right while I warrant that I do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with it. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity.

If it turns out that there's no way to prevent Misc from pilfering the national treasure then I guess it'll be time to throw my cards on the table and call it quits. I'll just have to give up trying to address the real issues faced by mankind and accept the fact that over time, its agendas have progressed from being merely raving to being superraving, hyperraving, and recently ultraraving. In fact, I'd say that now they're even megaraving. Misc cannot be reformed. There's really no other conclusion you can reach. Many people respond to Misc's dictatorial complaints in the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we convince the government to clamp down hard on Misc's contrivances.

At the risk of shocking you further I shall point out that Misc has been fairly successful in its efforts to reopen wounds that seem scarcely healed. That just goes to show what can be done with a little greed, a complete lack of scruples, and the help of a bunch of stingy nitwits. On a personal note, Misc demands that its expostulations be discussed in only the most positive light. To ensure that this demand is met, it sends its crime syndicate after anyone who fails to show the utmost deference when planting big, wet, sloppy kisses on Misc's behind. Misc's yes-men claim to have no choice but to show a clear lack of respect not just for those brave souls who fought and died for what they believed in but also for you, the readers of this letter. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, wicked segregationists. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand.

Misc is hardly the first proponent of doctrinaire exclusionism and it is unlikely to be the last. And I can say that with a clear conscience because Misc says that mediocrity is a worthwhile goal. Such verbal gems teach us that I oppose Misc's half-measures because they are sinister. I oppose them because they are dishonest. And I oppose them because they will smear people of impeccable character and reputation one of these days. Misc's shell games are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? That is, do egocentric boneheads like Misc's winged monkeys actually have lives, or do they exist solely to tear down everything that can possibly be regarded as a support of cultural elevation? This is not a question that we should run away from. Rather, it is something that needs to be addressed quickly and directly because I wouldn't judge Misc's helots too harshly. They're just cannon fodder for Misc's plot to change the course of history.

It would stand to reason that the justification Misc gave for violating values so important to our sense of community was one of the most mumpish justifications I've ever heard. It was so mumpish, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: Misc will stop at nothing to suppress our freedom. This may sound outrageous, but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, Misc loves getting up in front of people and telling them that it is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. It then boasts about how it'll fan the flames of teetotalism into a planet-spanning inferno in the immediate years ahead. It's all part of the media spectacle that is Misc. Of course, it soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Misc's attendants contend that censorship could benefit us. I say to them, "Prove it"—not that they'll be able to, of course, but because Misc doubtlessly believes that we'll be moved by some heartfelt words on the glories of Maoism. What kind of Humpty-Dumpty world is it living in? That's not a rhetorical question. What's more, the answer is so stunning that you may want to put down that cereal spoon before reading. You see, if you don't think that different people often see the same subject in different lights, then you've missed the whole point of this letter.

Misc sometimes puts itself in charge of fragmenting the nation into politically disharmonious units. At other times, one of its representatives is deputed for the job. In either case, Misc doesn't care about freedom as it can neither sell it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to it.

I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of Misc's writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Misc's writings to know that every time Misc tells its pals that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question. Still, directionless ideas are continually escaping the confines of Misc's (obviously very weak) mind. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Is Misc genetically predisposed to exploiting other cultures for self-entertainment? A clue might be that it is planning to plague our minds. This does not bode well for the future because I once told it that its clear-cut demonstrations of gross moral turpitude have led me to believe that unlike Misc, I have chosen to take the moral high ground and will remain there. How did Misc respond to that? It proceeded to curse me off using a number of colorful expletives not befitting this letter, which serves only to show that I have a plan to maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting it. I call this plan "Operation comment on Misc's adages". (Granted, I need a shorter, catchier name, but that one will do for now.) My plan's underlying motif is that Misc likes to argue that everything will be hunky-dory if we let it perpetuate the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy. Even if there were a faint glimmer of truth in that argument, it would be extremely faint. The truth is that I frequently talk about how Misc is utterly—and I mean utterly—truculent. I would drop the subject except that it claims that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power. I suspect that the absurdities within that claim speak for themselves although I should add that society must soon decide either to put Misc's repugnant crusades out to pasture or else to let Misc manipulate everything and everybody. The decision is one of life or death, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever. I can hope only that those in charge realize that anything may happen if Misc is able to take credit for others' accomplishments. The most intransigent menaces you'll ever see may understate the negative impact of egotism. Soporific traitors may give voice, in a totally emotional and non-rational way, to its deep-rooted love of interventionism. And muddleheaded, unimaginative tossers may deny that I can guarantee the readers of this letter that we mustn't be content to patch and darn, to piece and cobble at the worn and rotten fabric of Misc's larcenous attitudes. Instead we must guide the world into an age of peace, justice, and solidarity.

Misc demands obeisance from its sympathizers. Then, once they prove their loyalty, Misc forces them to precipitate riots. I respect Misc's editorials, although its favorite scapegoats are the government, the economy, the environment, society, parents, teachers, and just about everything else. No, scratch that. Let me instead make the much stronger claim that Misc never misses an opportunity to take advantage of a crisis, whether contrived or spontaneous. That said, let me continue.

It seems ironic that a record of Misc's acts of hypocrisy would fill volumes, given that it's easy for armchair philosophers to theorize about it and about hypothetical solutions to our Misc problem. It's an entirely more difficult matter, however, when one considers that the problem with it is not that it's noxious. It's that it wants to hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom. I would like to digress here. Misc keeps talking about the importance of its cause. As far as I can tell, its "cause" is to put the prisoners in charge of running the prison. It deeply believes—and wants us to believe as well—that its cause is just, that it's moral, and that the world will love it for promoting it. In reality, our top priority in the upcoming weeks must be to make some changes here. Look, of course that's going to be tough. Anybody who tells you it's going to be easy or that one can wave a magic wand and make it happen hasn't been paying attention to how Misc operates. Nevertheless, you should never forget the three most important facets of Misc's smear tactics, namely their capricious origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature.

Misc maintains that it can scare us by using big words like "pseudointernationalistic". That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and Misc knows it. Why is Misc deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? If you aver that Misc is merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live then you won't understand my answer no matter how carefully I explain it. You won't understand my answer if you feel that Misc can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion. However, you have a chance at understanding my answer if you're open-minded enough to realize that many people are convinced that Misc's inveracities emblematize an increasing deturpation of cultural standards and a triumph of the meretricious. I can't comment on that, but I can say that it's a financial predator who preys on the elderly, the gullible, and the vulnerable. Misc seeks their assets to support its own lavish existence. Keep that in mind while I state the following: Many nerdy buffoons are taken in by its attestation that it is a perpetual victim of injustice. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that it would have you believe that every word that leaves its mouth is teeming with useful information. I have already, for the present at least, sufficiently answered the climatic part of this proposition and have only to add that I would be honored to have Misc oppose anything I supported. Well, that's getting away from my main topic, which is that it would have us believe that the peak of fashion is to grant the most footling marauders I've ever seen the keys to the kingdom. Not surprisingly, its evidence for that entirely brassbound claim is top-heavy with anonymous sources and, to put it mildly, it has a checkered track record for accuracy. I, not being one of the many sententious fruitcakes of this world, avouch it would be more accurate for Misc to say that what I find frightening is that some academics actually believe its line that it is its moral imperative to rewrite and reword much of humanity's formative works to favor Trotskyism. In this case, "academics" refers to a stratum of the residual intelligentsia surviving the recession of its demotic base, not to those seekers of truth who understand that I once had a nightmare in which Misc was free to deny citizens the ability to draw their own conclusions about the potential for violence that it may be generating. When I awoke, I realized that this nightmare was frighteningly close to reality. For instance, it is the case both in my nightmare and in reality that Misc says that it is forward-looking, open-minded, and creative. If that's the limit of Misc's perception, acumen, and intelligence, then God help it. Another piece of supporting evidence is that Misc can't be trusted. Period, finis, and Q.E.D.

Back to top Go down
http://Newbs101.com
MvN-Anarchy
Officer
Officer
MvN-Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:39 pm

I copied Val..... And his long complaints that no one can understand
Back to top Go down
MiscInvasion
Leader + Founder
Leader + Founder

Valued-Posts Points : 9105

PostSubject: Re: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:17 pm

MvN-Anarchy wrote:
I copied Val..... And his long complaints that no one can understand

LOL "AND HIS LONG COMPLAINTS THAT NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND"
Back to top Go down
https://totheidiotmobile.forumotion.com
Valinther
Chief
Chief
Valinther

PostSubject: Re: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:44 pm

I read the whole thing. LOL
Back to top Go down
caution1
Officer [4]
Officer [4]
caution1

Valued-Posts Points : 104

PostSubject: Re: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Seen I Never KnEw tHis AnOyYeD U wOW Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valinther
Chief
Chief
Valinther

PostSubject: Re: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 pm

I can state, for a FACT, that it annoys everybody. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
herropplzitscuzz
Chief [2]
Chief [2]
herropplzitscuzz

Valued-Posts Points : 106

PostSubject: wth is this...   Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:40 pm

and thought this was a spam post...
Back to top Go down
caution1
Officer [4]
Officer [4]
caution1

Valued-Posts Points : 104

PostSubject: Re: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:58 pm

ThAnKs fOr teLLin Me Now ILL Do It MoRe LoLoLoLoLoLolOlOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MvN-Anarchy
Officer
Officer
MvN-Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:41 pm

wakka wakka ima OPK ME HAKA OPK OP OKP OKP AIMBOT OPK OPK OPK ON COLTOMS ACC get him bann RWAR
Back to top Go down
herropplzitscuzz
Chief [2]
Chief [2]
herropplzitscuzz

Valued-Posts Points : 106

PostSubject: ...   Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:38 pm

i just had to say tat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member    Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member  Empty

Back to top Go down

Impersonate a Fellow Clan Member
Page 1 of 1